I'm trying to deploy an integration containing Topics to PROD but I can't figure out how to either map or exclude the Topic dependencies.
Is there something similar to connectionMap that can be used for Topics?
I'm trying to deploy an integration containing Topics to PROD but I can't figure out how to either map or exclude the Topic dependencies.
Is there something similar to connectionMap that can be used for Topics?
Hey Merik, currently ILM doesn’t support topics. It’s planned support is in the November release along with execution logs and the ability to replay messages for a given time period.
Temporary workaround if anyone else encounters this: I used a full GET / PUT update on each Topic listener/publisher resource and omitted topic._topicId from the request body:
PUT /v1/exports/{topicExportId}
PUT /v1/imports/{topicImportId}
For example, the Topic configuration was originally saved on exports as:
"topic": {
"startPosition": "earliest",
"maxWaitTimeMs": 60000,
"_topicId": "6ac6ba54058753116cc9ebed"
}
and I updated it to:
"topic": {
"startPosition": "earliest",
"maxWaitTimeMs": 60000
}
I could then clone the integration without the Topic IDs. Afterward, I assigned the production Topic IDs to the cloned resources.
I seemingly couldn't do this in the UI because Topic was considered a required field.